21st Century Programming
3 months ago
What is the 21st Century Community Learning Grant?
This is a federal program that supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children. The program helps students meet state and local academic standards in core academic subjects, such as reading and math; offers students a broad array of enrichment activities that can complement their regular academic programs; and offers literacy and other educational services to the families of participating children.
Current After/Before Programming at SBFRC(School-Based Family Resource Center)
● K/1 Early Bird Cardinal Club - T,W,Th & F 7:00-8:30 a.m.
● K-8 After School Cardinal Club - T,W,Th & F 4-6:30 p.m. Sat. 9-2 p.m.
Current After School Programming at BUE ( Bea Underwood Elementary)
● Grades 2-5 Art Club - Tue. 3:45-4:45 p.m
● Grades 3-5 Yearbook Club - Tuesday 3:45-4:45 p.m
● Grades 2-5 Spanish Club - Tue,W,Th 3:45-4:45 p.m
● Grades 2-3 Girls Club - Tue,Th 3:45-4:45 p.m
● Grades 4-5 Girls Club - Th 3:45-4:45 p.m
Grades-2-5 K-Kids Club - Th 3:45-4:45 p.m